How do your coffees compare to regular coffee?
Great question! Our coffees are different in a few ways:
- The most obvious is that they contain mushrooms and adaptogens! Additionally, all of our coffees do contain actual coffee as well.
- Our instant coffees contain less caffeine at 50mg per serving. Regular coffee contains about 95-200mg of caffeine.
- If you're looking for an extra kick alongside your mushrooms and adaptogens, most of our ground coffees contain a full serving of caffeine. The exceptions to this will be our Chill Decaf Coffee with Reishi & Chaga which is free of caffeine and our Balance Coffee with Ashwagandha & Eleuthero which is half-caf.
- All of our ground coffee and coffee pod products are fair-trade certified.
Now onto the mushrooms, adaptogens, and superfoods!
- Our coffees include mushrooms, adaptogens, and superfoods including Chaga, Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Turkey Tail, Eleuthero, Probiotics, Yacon, Ashwagandha, Tulsi, and Rhodiola.
- These ingredients have been shown to support focus, concentration, relaxation, steady energy levels, immune system, and daily wellness.
Not finding what you’re looking for? Please feel free to reach out to our Consumer Support Team at [email protected] or (213) 699-4616 and we’d be happy to help!