When is the best time to consume your products?Updated 4 months ago
To make it super easy to understand when and why to consume all of our products, we created a three-tiered, color-coded routine system for all of our products.
Products with a green bar at the top are our Defend or Repair products, to be consumed any time of day for overall wellness and immune support.
Products with an orange bar are in our Think category, best for the morning and times you need to power on productivity.
Products with a red bar are in our Perform category, best for the morning or times when you need energy and endurance support.
Products with a blue bar are our Chill or Balance products, perfect to unwind at the end of a long day and to support occasional stress.
Remember that everybody is different so what works for some people may not work for you. The best way to find out what works best in your body is to try!
- Defend (Green) - Instant Mushroom Coffee with Chaga, Ground Mushroom Coffee with Probiotics, & Immune Support Coffee with Vitamin D and Chaga
- Think (Orange) - Instant Mushroom Coffee with Lion’s Mane, Ground Mushroom Coffee with Lion's Mane, Mushroom Coffee Latte with Lion's Mane & Mushroom Coffee Pods with Lion's Mane
- Perform (Red) - Perform Coffee with L-Theanine & Cordyceps
- Balance (Blue) - Instant Adaptogen Coffee & Balance Coffee with Ashwagandha & Eleuthero
- Chill (Blue) - Chill Decaf Coffee with Reishi & Chaga
Aside from our Chill Decaf Coffee, all of our Mushroom Coffee products do contain coffee and caffeine, so we recommend sticking to consuming these in the morning and/or early afternoon - or whenever you would normally drink coffee! Defend coffees are focused on immune support, Think for productivity, Perform for energy and stamina, Balance for smooth energy throughout the day, and Chill for caffeine-free relaxation.
- Repair (Green) - Plant-based Proteins - All flavors of Our plant-based proteins contain 18g of protein per serving, and are great anytime in the morning and afternoon for a filling snack loaded with immune and stress supporting mushrooms and adaptogens! Note that all of our proteins are caffeine-free aside from our Café Mocha flavor which has about 85mg of caffeine per serving.
- Defend (Green) - Golden Latte with Turkey Tail and Think (Orange) - Matcha Latte with Lion’s Mane & Coffee Latte with Lion’s Mane - These are your go-to to power on a productive day. With only 50 mg of caffeine plus the benefits of Lion’s Mane mushroom or Turkey Tail, whether you are green tea or coffee drinker, we’ve got your mornings covered.
- Chill (Blue) - Chai Latte with Reishi - As a caffeine-free chai, this can be taken any time day or night when you need to balance and unwind.
- Perform (Red) - Mushroom Cacao with Cordyceps - This product is energizing due to the Cordyceps, so it’s best to consume this in the morning or afternoon.
- Chill (Blue) - Mushroom Cacao with Reishi - The perfect nightcap! We love to sip on our Mushroom Cacao with reishi in the evening, but it can also be consumed throughout the day.
- Defend (Green) - Mushroom Blend - This blend can be used any time of day for overall wellbeing and immune support.
- Balance (Blue) - Adaptogen Blend - This adaptogen powerhouse is your go-to ally for supporting occasional stress and as such, can be taken any time you need to unwind or in the evenings to prepare for a night of deep rest.
- Think (Orange) - Focus Blend - This blend is your brain’s best friend, so we recommend consuming this product prior to working, studying, or being creative. This product is caffeine-free.
- Defend (Green) - Chaga Elixir - Chaga can be sipped throughout the day for overall wellbeing. Finns think it tastes like coffee, and often use it as a caffeine-free coffee substitute!
- Think (Orange) - Lion's Mane Elixir - Our Lion’s Mane Elixir is your brain’s best friend, so we recommend consuming this product prior to working, studying, or being creative.
- Perform (Red) - Cordyceps Elixir - Due to Cordyceps’ energizing nature, we recommend consuming this product in the morning or early afternoon.
- Chill (Blue) - Reishi Elixir - We recommend consuming the Reishi Elixir in the evening to support rest and relaxation.
Not finding what you’re looking for? Please feel free to reach out to our Consumer Support Team at [email protected] or (213) 699-4616 and we’d be happy to help!